ECLARO ACADEMYSenior High Schoolstarted since the Academic Year 2016-2017 in pursuance of the Republic Act No. 10533 which was signed by Pres. Benigno S. Aquino III into a Law on May 15, 2013. It is the Enhanced Basic Education Act mandating twelve years in the Philippine Basic Education system which empowers every Filipino learner to become competitive in their career path or any discipline they wish to pursue upon completing the K to 12 Program.
The school offers Academic Tracks;ABM (Accounting, Business and Management), STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), GAS (General Academic Strand),HUMSS (Humanities and Social Sciences), and Technical-VocationalTrack; HE (Home Economics), and ICT (Information, Communication andTechnology).
One very significant feature of the academic roadmap of ECLARO ACADEMY is the utilization of e-learning platforms on the pursuit of distance and blended learning. Being dynamic members of the institution, the SHS department has shown commitment to the development of modules. This platform is very useful in catering to self-paced learning among students in accomplishing learning activities via any gadgets guided by the learning outcomes per subject.
The immersion of G12 batch has changed direction, and that was giving the students their liberty to choose the industry of work they wish to pursue in college. Hence, the department got into contracts with industry partners for immersion deployment off-campus to various companies. And the stories of experiential learning were commendable.
ECLARO ACADEMYSenior High School is committed to:
- Engage learners in various research studies that will hone their critical thinking and collaborative skills.
- Provide outcome-based learning experiences through creative and innovative strategies that will render them technical and conceptual skills.
- Prepare learners to exemplify responsible leadership in school and in society through relevant school activities and industry immersion, which are vital to their future real-life encounters.
- Conduct programs that will serve a purpose to the society and promote social awareness.
- Produce holistic graduates that meet the demands of both the local and the global market with professionalism and integrity.